Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Final Blog Post... and Our Class Project

It is finished.

This has really been a challenging and fun semester, and I am so glad that I got to share it with you all.  Katie and Mikey, I'm sure that you are excited about tomorrow and looking forward to what the future may hold, but it's hard to accept that I won't get to see you two around campus any more!  I am glad nonetheless that I was able to get to know you for the short time that we had together.  Marshall, Gary, and Sam, I hope that we can stay in touch when we're not forced to see each other thrice a week.  Dr. Rich... it's not time for goodbyes yet, I'll see you in the spring.  You all are welcome to our apartment any Monday night for dinner and wrestling (that includes Katie and Mikey-- and Atticus, too-- if you're around).  I hate to be all sappy and emotional, but that's not going to change anytime soon.

Without further ado, I now present to you the final project of the Professional Wrestling in U.S. Pop Culture class of 2014 (or a link to it, anyways):  http://melissasmith034.wix.com/wrestlingproject

Merry Christmas, friends, and Have a Nice Day!

4 comments:

Timothy S. Rich said...

This is amazingly awesome.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you think so... We worked hard on it. I bet now you're sad you didn't show up to be a luchador! Haha

Sam Ford said...

Just sent you all the "official email" on this, but your website makes this instructor very, very happy and invigorated by a semester well spent with the 5 of you...along with your supporting cast: Tim in particular, along with Tony, Atticus, Victoria, and others who made cameos during the semester.

Tony Smith said...

This was great! Go Starhawk! Beat that rich punk!