Monday, March 19, 2007

Quick Notes

Just thought the class, and our extended community, would be interested in knowing that J.R. has been giving some plugs to his appearance at MIT, that WWE is circulating a press release about the class (including a link to this blog), and that I did an interview this morning with a radio station in Palm Springs, California, KPSI, and Steve Kelly, talking about this class being offered at MIT.

We talked for several minutes about MIT and the class, with Kelly predicting that it may be the apocolypse with pro wrestling being studied seriously at an institution like MIT.

WWE.com will have a story up on their main page on Wednesday about the class and J.R.'s appearance, including a planned link to our blog, and The Boston Globe will be doing a story soon as well. I've given everyone fair warning now. Be on your best behavior. Remember, as Vince would say, the world is watching.

1 comment:

Jackie Roe said...

How thrilling! As I've expressed before, you all are unspeakably lucky to be a part of such a groundbreaking course and to meet/speak with some veritable legends in the business. Since I'm stuck here in the midwest, I'll have to settle for dazzling all of those WWE execs with my sterling verbal wit here on the blog. Wishful thinking, I know. :)